The fascinating jewelry by Tiffany & Co.
Founded in 1837 in New York, United States by Charles Lewis Tiffany and John F. Young, after so many years it is still on the top of luxury jewelry brands. This timeless jewelry brand holds a special place in high-end jewelry lover’s hearts. The company sells only exceptional quality jewelry including rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and more. This American brand signifies the most desired, timeless designs that never get old.
What makes Tiffany & Co. so iconic and unique? Apart from the exceptionally beautiful products of the company, there are a few other factors. The history, the famous movie, the color that is only associated with the brand, and so on. Tiffany’s jewelry became a must have of every elegant and stylish person. Always a perfect idea for a gift, for your loved ones and for yourself!
10 fascinating facts about the Tiffany necklaces you probably didn’t know
1. There is a limited number of people who will ever have a chance to be invited for a dinner in the White House one day. But it’s still worth knowing that the fancy china used for White House dinners is Tiffany & Co.
2. Mary Todd Lincoln, the wife of the 16th President of the United States, once got a whole Tiffany set from her husband, Abraham Lincoln.
3. There are more than a few iconic figures who received Tiffany’s as a gift. One of them was the Queen Elisabeth of England, who was given a vintage Tiffany’s compact from President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle to celebrate Her Highnesses Diamond Jubilee.
4. Have you ever visited Tiffany’s most famous store? The store has been on the corner of Fifth Avenue and 57th street in Manhattan, New York since 1940, and it’s the most iconic, flagship location.
5. Who invented the engagement rings? You never thought of it, right? It seems that engagement rings have been around since always. Meanwhile, they were invented by Charles Tiffany himself in 1886!
6. This is an enormous success – the Tiffany setting was introduced by the brand in 1886, and the cut is still the most popular engagement ring in the world!
7. Tiffany’s current necklaces & pendants styles are Everyday Diamond, Chain, Layering, and Statement. Which one is your favorite?
8. At least one fact about the Breakfast at Tiffany’s just needs to be included in here. Did you know that during filming inside the iconic shop, the gems were guarded by not less than 40 guards?
9. Tiffany was the first American silversmith that was awarded the grand prize for silver craftsmanship during the 1878 Paris fair.
10. Last but not least, can you guess which company created the iconic 50th Super Bowl trophy? Of course, it was Tiffany & Co. It’s no surprise that there are other iconic trophies designed by Tiffany, such as the NFL’s Lombardi trophy, for example.
The #1 most renowned place to Sell Tiffany Necklace – Sell Us Your Jewelry
Sell Us Your Jewelry is one of the most famous buyers of exclusive new and pre-owned Tiffany necklaces in the US. If you want to sell Tiffany necklaces, Sell Us Your Jewelry is the best place to get the highest price and satisfaction.
Choose the most renowned, trusted and experienced company and make the whole selling experience incredibly easy and enjoyable – Sell Us Your Jewelry is always the right choice! Sell Us Your Jewelry is a buying division of Gray & Sons Jewelers, the company has over four decades of experience in buying and selling high-end jewelry and watches.
Emma was born in Tuskegee Albama and educated at Kent state University. She has written across the National News. She worked as a manager for the global marketing department and recently she is working on Weekly Optimist.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Weekly Optimist journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.